- Azaron, A., Brown, K. N., Tarim, S. A., Modarres, M. (2008) "A multi-objective stochastic programming approach for supply chain design considering risk ", International Journal of Production Economics, Vol.116, No. 1
, pp. 129-138.
- Baghalian, A., Rezapour, S. and Farahani, R. Z. (2013) "Robust supply chain network design with service level against disruptions and demand uncertainties: A real-life case " , European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 227, No. 1, pp. 199-215.
- Devika, K., Jafarian, A., Nourbakhsh, V. (2014). "Designing a sustainable closed-loop supply chain network based on triple bottom line approach: A comparison of metaheuristics hybridization techniques ", European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 235, No. 3
, pp 594-615.
- Eckert, C., Gottlieb, J. (2002,). "Direct representation and variation operators for the fixed charge transportation problem." International Conference on Parallel Problem Solving from Nature (pp. 77-87). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg.
- Fathollahi-Fard, A. M., Hajiaghaei-Keshteli, M., Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R. (2018) "The Social Engineering Optimizer (SEO) " ,Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 72
, pp 267-293.
- Ghatreh Samani, M., Hosseini-Motlagh, S. M. (2017). " A Hybrid algorithm for a two-echelon location-routing problem with simultaneous pickup and delivery under fuzzy demand", International Journal of Transportation Engineering, Vol. 5, No. 1
, pp 59-85.
- Hatefi, S. M., Jolai, F. (2014). " Robust and reliable forward–reverse logistics network design under demand uncertainty and facility disruptions ", Applied Mathematical Modelling, Vol. 38, No. 9–10
, pp 2630-2647.
- Hiassat, A., Diabat, A., Rahwan, I. (2017). " A genetic algorithm approach for location-inventory-routing problem with perishable products ", Journal of Manufacturing Systems, Vol. 42
, pp 93-103.
- Hosseini-Motlagh, S. M., Ebrahimi, S., Nami, N., Ignatius, J. (2018). " Supply chain coordination through lead time crashing in a socially responsible supply chain considering transportation modes and carbon emissions tax ", International Journal of Transportation Engineering, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp.
- Huang, M., Yi, P., Guo, L., Shi, T. (2016). "A modal interval based genetic algorithm for closed-loop supply chain network design under uncertainty", IFAC-PapersOnLine, Vol. 49, No. 12
, pp. 616-621.
- Iassinovskaia, G., Limbourg, S., Riane, F. (2017). " The inventory-routing problem of returnable transport items with time windows and simultaneous pickup and delivery in closed-loop supply chains ", International Journal of Production Economics, Vol 183,
- Inuiguchi, M., Ramık, J. (2000). "Possibilistic linear programming: a brief review of fuzzy mathematical programming and a comparison with stochastic programming in portfolio selection problem ", Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol 111, No 1
, pp 3-28.
- Jo, J. B., Li, Y., Gen, M. (2007). "Nonlinear fixed charge transportation problem by spanning tree-based genetic algorithm ", Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol 53, No 2
, pp 290-298.
- Kim, J., Do Chung, B., Kang, Y., Jeong, B. (2018). " Robust optimization model for closed-loop supply chain planning under reverse logistics flow and demand uncertainty ", Journal of Cleaner Production, Vol 196
, pp 1314-1328.
- Leung, S. C., Tsang, S. O., Ng, W. L., Wu, Y. (2007). "A robust optimization model for multi-site production planning problem in an uncertain environment ", European Journal of Operational Research, Vol 181, No 1
, pp 224-238.
- Liu, B., Liu, Y. K. (2002). "Expected value of fuzzy variable and fuzzy expected value models ", IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, Vol. 10, No. 4
, pp 445-450.
- Mulvey, J. M., Vanderbei, R. J., Zenios, S. A. (1995). " Robust optimization of large-scale systems ", Operations Research, Vol. 43, No. 2, pp 264-281.
- Nadizadeh, A., Hosseini Nasab, H. (2019). " Modelling and solving the capacitated location-routing problem with simultaneous pickup and delivery demands ", International Journal of Transportation Engineering, Vol.6, No. 3, pp217-235.
- Nikkhah Qamsari, A., Hosseini Motlagh, S. M., Jokar, A. (2017). " A two-phase hybrid heuristic method for a multi-depot inventory-routing problem " , International Journal of Transportation Engineering, Vol. 4, No. 4,
- Peidro, D., Mula, J., Poler, R., Verdegay, J. L. (2009). " Fuzzy optimization for supply chain planning under supply, demand and process uncertainties " , Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol. 160, No. 18
, pp. 2640-2657.
- Pishvaee, M. S., Rabbani, M., Torabi, S. A. (2011). " A robust optimization approach to closed-loop supply chain network design under uncertainty " , Applied Mathematical Modelling, Vol. 35, No. 2
, pp. 637-649.
- Pishvaee, M. S., Razmi, J., Torabi, S. A. (2012). "Robust possibilistic programming for socially responsible supply chain network design: A new approach ", Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol 206
, pp 1-20.
- Pishvaee, M. S., Torabi, S. A. (2010). " A possibilistic programming approach for closed-loop supply chain network design under uncertainty ", Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol. 161, No 20
, pp. 2668-2683.
- Sim, E., Jung, S., Kim, H., Park, J. (2004, June). "A generic network design for a closed-loop supply chain using genetic algorithm " , Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (Vol. 3103pp. 1214-1225). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg.
- Soleimani, H., Govindan, K., Saghafi, H., Jafari, H. (2017). " Fuzzy multi-objective sustainable and green closed-loop supply chain network design " , Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol 109
, pp 191-203.
- Soleimani, H., Seyyed-Esfahani, M., Shirazi, M. A. (2013). " Designing and planning a multi-echelon multi-period multi-product closed-loop supply chain utilizing genetic algorithm ", The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 68, No. 1–4
, pp 917–931.
- Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R., Raziei, Z., Tabrizian, S. (2016). " Solving a bi-objective multi-product vehicle routing problem with heterogeneous fleets under an uncertainty condition", International Journal of Transportation Engineering, Vol. 3, No. 3
, pp 207-225.
- Torkaman, S., Ghomi, S. F., Karimi, B. (2017). "Multi-stage multi-product multi-period production planning with sequence-dependent setups in closed-loop supply chain ", Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol. 113
, pp. 602-613.
- Wu, G. H., Chang, C. K., Hsu, L. M. (2018). " Comparisons of interactive fuzzy programming approaches for closed-loop supply chain network design under uncertainty", Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol.125
, pp. 500-513.
- Zeballos, L. J., Méndez, C. A., Barbosa-Povoa, A. P., Novais, A. Q. (2014). "Multi-period design and planning of closed-loop supply chains with uncertain supply and demand " ,Computers & Chemical Engineering, Vol. 66
, pp 151-164.
- Zhu, H., Zhang, J. (2009, November). " A credibility-based fuzzy programming model for APP problem ", International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Computational Intelligence (AICI'09), (Vol. 1, pp. 455-459). IEEE.