- Alinaghian, M. and Shokouhi, N. (2017) "Multi-Depot multi-compartment vehicle routing problem, solved by a hybrid adaptive large neighborhood search", Omega, Article in Press.
- Atashpaz, E. and Lucas, C. (2007) "Imperialist competitive algorithm: An algorithm for optimization inspired by imperialist competition." IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation, Singapore, 25-28
- Azadeh, A., Elahi, S., Farahani, M.H. and Nasirian, B. (2017). "A genetic algorithm-Taguchi based approach to inventory routing problem of a single perishable product with transshipment", Computer and Industrial Engineering. Vol. 104, pp. 124-133.
- Barnes, D. and Bassok, Y. (1997) "Direct shipping and the dynamic single-depot/multi-retailer inventory system", European Journal of Operational Research. Vol. 101, pp. 509-518.
- Ghannadpour, S. F. (2018) "Evolutionary approach for energy minimizing vehicle routing problem with time windows and customers’ priority", International Journal of Transportation Engineering. Vol. 6, pp. 237-264.
- Ghatreh Samani, M. and Hoseini Motlagh, S. (2017) "A Hybrid algorithm for a two-echelon location- routing problem with simultaneous pickup and delivery under fuzzy demand", International Journal of Transportation Engineering. Vol. 5, pp. 59-85.
- Ghorbani, A. and Akbari Jokar, M.R. (2016) "A hybrid imperialist competitive-simulated annealing algorithm for a multisource multi-product location-routing inventory problem", Computer and Industrial Engineering. Vol. 101, pp. 116-127.
- Huang, S. H. and Lin, P.C. (2010) "A modified ant colony optimization algorithm for multi-item inventory routing problems with demand uncertainty", Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Vol. 46, pp. 598-611.
- Liu, S.C. and Chen, A. (2012) "Variable neighborhood search for the inventory routing and scheduling problem in a supply chain", Expert Systems with Applications. Vol. 39, pp. 4149-4159.
- Mirzaei, S. and Seifi, A. (2015) "Considering lost sale in inventory routing problems for perishable goods", Computer and Industrial Engineering. Vol. 87, pp. 213-227.
- Moin, N. H., Salhi, S. and Aziz, N. (2011) "An efficient hybrid genetic algorithm for the multi-product multi-period inventory routing problem", International Journal of Production Economics. Vol. 133, pp. 334-343.
- Nekooghadirli, N., Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R., Ghazvini, V.R. and Javanmard, S. (2014) "Solving a new bi-objective location-routing-inventory problem in a distribution network by meta-heuristics", Computers and Industrial Engineering. Vol. 32, pp. 48-63.
- Niakan, F. and Rahimi, M. (2015) "A multi-objective healthcare inventory routing problem; a fuzzy possibilistic approach", Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review. Vol. 80, pp. 74-94.
- Nikkhah Ghamsari, A., Hoseini Motlagh, S. and Jokar, A. (2017) "A Two-Phase Hybrid Heuristic Method for a Multi-Depot Inventory-Routing Problem", International Journal of Transportation Engineering, Vol. 4, pp. 287-304.
- Nolz, P.C., Absi, N. and Feillet, D. (2014) "A Bi-objective inventory routing problem for sustainable waste management under uncertainty", Journal of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis, Vol. 54, pp. 543-556.
- Popović, D., Vidović, M. and Radivojević, G. (2012) "Variable neighborhood search heuristic for the inventory routing problem in fuel delivery", Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. 39, pp. 90-98.
- Rahimi, M., Baboli, R. and Yacine, R. (2017) "Multi-objective inventory routing problem: A stochastic model to consider profit, service level and green criteria", Transportation Research Part E. Vol. 101, pp. 59-83.
- Rayat, F., Musavi, M. and Bozorgi, A. (2017) "Bi-objective reliable location-inventory-routing problem with partial backordering under disruption risks: a modified AMOSA approach", Applied Soft Computing, Vol. 65, pp. 132-144.
- Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, R., Raziei, Z. and Tabrizian, S. (2016) "Solving a bi-objective multi-product vehicle routing problem with heterogeneous fleets under an uncertainty conditions", International Journal of Transportation Engineering, Vol. 3, pp. 207-225.
- Zhao, Q. H., Chen, S. and Zang, C. X. (2008) "Model and algorithm for inventory/routing decision in a three-echelon logistics system", European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 191, pp. 623-635.