- Applied Technology Council (ATC) (1985) “Earthquake damage evaluation data for California (ATC-13)”, ATC, Redwood City, CA. pp 85-86, 235-245
- American Society of Civil Engineers (2009) “Report card for America’s infrastructure”, (June 5, 2009).
- Basőz, N. and Kiremidjian, A. S. (1996) “Risk assessment for highway systems”, Report No. 118, John A. Blume Earthquake Engineering Center, Department of Civil Engineering, Stanford University, CA.
- Chang, Stephanie. E; Nojima, Nobouto; (2000) “Measuring post-disaster transportation system performance”:The 1995 Kobe Earthquake in Comparative Perspective, Transportation Research Part A 35: pp. 475- 494.
- Feng, Cheng-Min and Wang, Tsai-Chu (2009) “Highway emergency rehabilitation scheduling in post-earthquake 72 hours”, Journal of the Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies, Vol.5, No 3281, pp. 20-28.
- Hazus®–MH MR5, (2011) “Technical manual, Department of Homeland Security”, Federal Emergency Management Agency Mitigation Division, Washington, D. C.
- Ui, Hideji (2000) “Earthquake performance of highways in Tokyo”, Proceedings of the 12th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, New Zealand Earthquake Commission, New Zealand, pp. 8-26.
- Kim, Y., Spencer, B. F., and Elnashai, A. S. (2008) “Seismic loss assessment and mitigation for critical urban infrastructure systems”. Report No. NSEL-007, Newmark Structural Engineering Laboratory, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Illinois, Urbana, IL.
- Liang Chang Amr, S., Elnashai, Billie F. Spencer, Jun, Ho, Song and Yanfeng, Ouyang (2010) Transportation Systems Modeling and Applications, In Earthquake Engineering”, Report No. 10-03, Mid-America earthquake center.
- McShane, William R; Roess Roger P; (2004) “Traffic engineering,. Chapter 13th, PrenticeHall, Inc. Englewood Cliff, New Jersey. pp. 485-486.
- Nojima, Nobouto (1998) “Prioritization in upgrading seismic performance of road network based on system reliability analysis”, The 3rd China-Japan-US Trilateral Symposium on Lifeline Earthquake Engineering, Kunming, China.
- Padgett, J. E. and DesRoches, R. (2007) “Retrofitted bridge fragility analysis for typical classes of multi-span bridges.” Earthquake Spectra, 23 (1), pp.115-130.
- Shinozuka, M., Murachi, Y., Dong, X., Zhou, Y. and Orlikowski, M. J. (2003) “Effect of seismic retrofit of bridges on transportation networks.” Research Progress and Accomplishments (2001-2003), Report No. MCEER03-SP-01, Multidisciplinary Center for Earthquake Engineering Research (MCEER), University of Buffalo, Buffalo, NY.
- Wakabayashi, Hiroshi and Kameda, Hiroyuk (1992) “Network performance of highway systems under earthquake effects: A case study of the 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake”. The 5th US-Japan Workshop in Earthquake Disaster Prevention for Lifeline Systems, Tsukuba Science City, Japan, 12.
0 -Werner, S. D., Lavoie, J. P., Eitzel, C., Cho, S., Huyck, C., Ghosh, S., Eguchi, R.T., Taylor, C.E. and Moore, J (2004) “New development in seismic risk analysis of highway systems, 13th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering”, B.C., Canada, Paper No. 2189 pp 96-104.
Zamanifar, Milad (2012)”prioritization plan of urban roadways for recovery after earthquake”, Master Thesis in transportation planning, Islamic Azad University, South Tehran Branch, Tehran, Iran.
- Zhou Y., Murachi, Y., Kim, S., and Shinozuka, M. (2004) “Seismic risk assessment of retrofitted transportation systems”, Proceedings of the 13th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, Canadian Association for Earthquake Engineering, Ottawa, Canada, pp. 234-246.