- Af Wåhlberg, L. Dorn & T. Kline (2011) “The Manchester Driver Behaviour Questionnaire as a predictor of road traffic accidents”, Theoretical Issues in Ergonomics Science, 12:1, 66-86, DOI: 10.1080/14639220903023376
- Allison Daniello, Hampton C. Gabler and Yusuf A. Mehta (2009) "Effectiveness of Motorcycle Training and Licensing", Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, No. 2140, pp. 206–213, DOI: 10.3141/2140-23.
- Brown, I. D., (2011) “Driver’s margins of safety considered as a focus for research on error”, Article in Ergonomics, Volume 33, 2011, Issue 10-11
, Pages 1307-1314.
- Changxi Ma
, Wei Hao, Wang Xiang, and Wei Yan (2018) “The Impact of Aggressive Driving Behavior on Driver-Injury Severity at Highway-Rail Grade Crossings Accidents”, Journal of Advanced Transportation, vol. 2018, Article ID 9841498, 10 pages, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/9841498
- Erik Hollnagel, Magnhild Kaarstad and Hyun-Chul Lee, (1999) “Error mode prediction”, Article in Ergonomics, December 1999, DOI: 10.1080/001401399184811
- Hakamies Liisa and Blomquist, (2006) “Are there safe and unsafe drivers?”, Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behavior, Volume 9, Issue 5, September 2006, Pages 347-352.
- Lawton, R., Parker, D., Manstead, A. S. and Stradling, S. G., (1997) “The role of affect in predicting social behaviors: the case of road traffic violations”, Journal of Applied Social Psychology, Vol. 27, No. 14, pp. 1258- 1276.
- MoRTH report, 2019. Road Accidents in India 2019, Government of India, Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Transport Research wing, New Delhi.
- MoRTH report, 2010. Road Accidents in India – 2010, Government of India, Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Transport Research wing, New Delhi.
- MoRTH report, 2015. Road Accidents in India – 2015, Government of India, Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Transport Research wing, New Delhi.
- Reason, J., Manstead, A., Stradling, S., Baxter, J. and Campbell, K. (1990) “Errors and violations on the roads: a real distinction?”, Ergonomics, Vol. 33, No.10- 11, pp.1315-1332. DOI:10.1080/00140139008925335
- Timo Lajunen, Dianne Parker, Heikki Summala, (2004) “The Manchester Driver Behaviour Questionnaire: a cross-cultural study”, Accident Analysis & Prevention, Volume 36, Issue 2, Pages 231-238.
- Tom Kontogiannis, Zoe Kossiavelou, Nicolas Marmaras, (2002) “Self-reports of aberrant behaviour on the roads: errors and violations in a sample of Greek drivers”, Accident Analysis & Prevention, Volume 34, Issue 3, Pages 381-399.
- Victor Corcoba Magana, Xabiel Garcia Paneda, Roberto Garcia, Sara Paiva and Laura Pozueco (2021) “Beside and Behind the Wheel: Factors that Influence Driving Stress and Driving Behavior”, Sustainability 2021, 13, 4775. https://doi.org/10.3390/ su13094775.