- Alavi Moghadam, S.M. (2019). "connection between service quality and passenger satisfaction with taxis in Mashhad", The fourth international conference of modern research in management, economics, accounting and banking, the International Academy of Sciences, Georgia. (In Persian)
- Babbie, Earl . (2005). Computer addiction 13, "The Practice of Social Research".U.S:Cengage.
- Caro, L. M., & Garcia, J. A. M. (2007). "Measuring perceived service quality in urgent transport service", Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Vol.14,No.1, pp. 60-72.
- Carman, J. (1990). "Consumer perceptions of service quality: an assessment of the SERVQUAL dimensions", Journal of Retailing,Vol. 66,No.1, pp.33-55.
- Cronin, J., & Taylor, S. (1992). "Measuring service quality:a reexamination and extension",Journal of Marketing,Vol. 56, No. 3
, pp. 55-68
- Delavar,A.(2004)."Computer addiction Third Random Theoretical and Research Foundations" .Tehran ,Roshd. (In Persian)
- Delone, W. H., & Mclean, E. R . (2004). "Measuring e-commerce success: Applying the DeLone & McLean information systems success model" ,International Journal of Electronic Commerce, Vol. 9, No. 1
-De Oña, J.(2021). "Understanding the mediator role of satisfaction in public transport: A cross-country analysis", Journal of Transport Policy, Vol.100, No.1, pp.129-149.
- De Oña, J., de Oña, R., and López, G. (2015). "Transit service quality analysis using cluster analysis and decision trees: a step forward to personalized marketing in public transportation", Journal of Transportation , Vol. 41, No.15, pp. 6830-6838.
- Eboli, L. , & Mazzulla, G. (2011). "Amethodology for evaluating transit service quality based on subjective and objectivemeasures from the passenger’s point of view" ,Journal of Transport Policy, Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 172-181.
- Eboli, L. ,and Mazzulla, G. (2009). "A new customer satisfaction index for evaluating transit service quality", Journal of Public Transportation, Vol. 12, No. 3, pp. 21-37.
- Friman, M. , and Fellesson, M. (2009). "Service supply and customer satisfaction in public transportation: the quality paradox", Journal of Public Transportation, Vol. 12, No. 4, pp. 57- 69.
- Fournier, S. & Mayzlin, D.(2009). "Firm-created word-of-mouth communication: evidence from a field test. Marketing Science" ,Journal of Marketing Science , Vol . 28 ,No.4, pp.721-739.
- Weng, G. S. , Zailani, S., Iranmanesh, M. ,and Hyu, S. S. )2017). "Mobile Taxi Booking Application Service’s Continuance Usage Intention by Users" , Transportation Research Part D : Transport and Environment, vol. 57, No.4,pp. 207–216.
- Harati,M.R,&Heidarian,M.R.(2016). "The effect of the quality of services provided on the satisfaction of passengers in the road transport sector (Case Study: East Azerbaijan Province)" ,Journal of Humanities and Sustainable Development,Vol.20,No.1,pp.7-30.
- Hensher, D. A., Stopher, P.,& Bullock, P. (2003). "Service quality - developing a service quality index in the provision of commercial bus contracts" ,Transportation Research Part A, Vol.37,No.6,pp.499-517.
- Jen, W., Tu, R.,& Lu, T. (2011). "Managing passenger behavioral intention: an integrated framework for service quality, satisfaction, perceived value, and switching barriers",Transportation, Vol.38,No.1 321–342.
- Kumar Rai, A .(2016).Customer RelationShip Management. (N.Yaghobi,H.Salarizeh,M.khaksar,A.gharehchaghi,Trans) , University of Sistan and Baluchestan Kaufman, L., Rousseeuw, P.(2005). Finding groups in data: and Introduction to cluster analysis. 1st ed, John Wiley & Sons.
- Nadimi,N., Abdi,B., & Shamsadinilori,H. (2017). "Compare Taxis with Uber cars (point of view: safety, security and service quality)" , 17th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering, Tehran, Deputy and Traffic Transportation Organization .(In Persian)
- Nathanail, E. ,(2008). "Measuring the quality of service for passengers on the Hellenic railways" ,Transportation Research Part A,Vol. 42,No.1 48–66.
- Noori,Samira. (2017). "Survey of users' satisfaction with the quality of intercity transportation services provided using SNAPP (Unpublished master's thesis)", Payame Noor University of Garmsar.
- Oliver, RL. (2010). "Satisfaction: A Behavioral Perspective on the Consumer. ME Sharpe".
- Parasuraman A, Zeithaml VA, Berry LL. (1988). "SERVQUAL: a multiple-item scale for measuring consumer perceptions of service quality", Journal of Retailing, Vol.64,No.1,pp .12-40.
- Robson,C. (2002). "Real World Research", 2nd edn . Oxford.Blackwell.
- Redman, L., Friman, M., Gärling, T. and Hartig, T. (2013). "Quality attributes of public transport that attract car users: A research review", Transport Policy, Vol. 25,No.1 pp. 119- 127.
- salameh, A. A., & Hassan, S. B. (2015). "Measuring Service Quality in M-commerce Context: A Conceptual Model" , International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications,Vol.5,No.3,pp.99-116
- Shilvia, L . Silalahi
, B.r., Putu, W. H
, Q . (2017)." Service Quality Analysis for Online Transportation Services: Case Study of GO-JEK" ,Procedia Computer Science
,No.1, Pages 487-495.
- Guha, S ., Rastogi, R.,& Shim, K. (2001). "CURE: An Efficient Clustering Algorithm for Large Databases", Information systems ,Vol.26,No.1, pp. 35-58.
- Quattro project, (1998). "Quality Approach in Tendering/Contracting Urban Public Transport Operations. Final Report", EU, RTD Programme. TRAHUD, The Project for Improving Public Transportation in Hanoi. Technical Report. JICA team.
- Wedel, M. ,& Kamakura, W. (2002). "Introduction to the special issue on market segmentation", International Journal of Research in Marketing, Vol.19,No.3,pp. 181- 183.
- Kuo ,Y. F., Wu, C.M, and Deng ,W.J .(2009)." The Relationships among Service Quality, Perceived Value, Customer Satisfaction, and Postpurchase Intention in Mobile Value-added Services", Computers in human behavior,Vol.25,No. 4, pp. 887–896.
- Griffin, M. (2007). Organizational Behavior. Mehdi Alvani and Gholamreza Memarzadeh, Tehran: Morvarid Publications, 12th edition.
- Armstrong, M. (1994). Performance Management, Key Strategies and Practical Guidlines. Great Britain: Kogan Page Limited.
- Li,Y. ,Wu.H (2012), A Clustering Method Based on K-Means Algorithm, International Conference on Solid State Devices and Materials Science, Physics Procedia 25 ( 2012 ) 1104 – 1109.