- Alvaro, P. K., Burnett, N. M., Kennedy, G. A., Min, W. Y. X., McMahon, M., Barnes, M., Jackson, M., & Howard, M. E. (2018). "Driver education: Enhancing knowledge of sleep, fatigue and risky behaviour to improve decision making in young drivers". Accident Analysis and Prevention, Vol. 112, pp. 77–83. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aap.2017.12.017
- Amiri, A. M., Sadri, A., Nadimi, N., Shams, M., (2020). "A comparison between Artificial Neural Network and Hybrid Intelligent Genetic Algorithm in predicting the severity of fixed object crashes among elderly drivers". Accident Analysis and Prevention, Vol. 138, pp. 105468.
- Asadamraji, M., Saffarzadeh, M., Borujerdian, A., & Ferdosi, T. (2018). "Hazard detection prediction model for rural roads based on hazard and environment properties". Promet - Traffic - Traffico, Vol. 30, No. 6, pp. 683–692.
- Asadamraji, M., Saffarzadeh, M., Ross, V., Borujerdian, A., Ferdosi, T., & Sheikholeslami, S. (2019). "A novel driver hazard perception sensitivity model based on drivers’ characteristics: A simulator study". Traffic Injury Prevention, Vol. 20, No. 5, pp. 492–497. https://doi.org/10.1080/15389588.2019.1607971
- Asadamraji, M., Saffarzadeh, M., & Mirzaee Tayeghani, M. (2017). "Modeling Driver’s Hazard Perception using Driver’s Personality Characteristics". International Journal of Transportation Engineering Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 167-182.
- Beanland, V., Goode, N., Salmon, P. M., & Lenné, M. G. (2013). "Is there a case for driver training? A review of the efficacy of pre- and post-licence driver training". Safety Science. Vol. 51, No. 1, pp. 127–137.
- Behnood, H. R., Rajabpour, M., Rassafi, A. A., & Hermans, E. (2019). "Efficiency Analysis of Road Safety Pillars by Applying the Results of a Structural Equations Model in Data Envelopment Analysis Efficiency". International Journal of Transportation Engineering. Vol. 7, No. 3, pp. 315-327.
- Brijs, K., Cuenen, A., Brijs, T., Ruiter, R. A. C., & Wets, G. (2014). "Evaluating the effectiveness of a post-license education program for young novice drivers in Belgium". Accident Analysis and Prevention, Vol. 66, pp. 62–71.
- Christie, R. (2001). "The effectiveness of driver training as a road safety measure: an international review of the literature". Road Safety, Research, Policing and Education Conference : Proceedings : Regain the Momentum : Hilton on the Park.
- Clinton, K.M. and Lonero, L. (2006). "Evaluating driver education programs". Department of Violence & Injury Prevention & Disability, World Health Organization, D. of V. I. P. D. (VIP). (2018). Global Status Report on Road Safety (WHO).
- Eboli, L., & Mazzulla, G. (2012). "Structural Equation Modelling for Analysing Passengers’ Perceptions about Railway Services". Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, Vol. 54, pp. 96–106.
- Elvik, R., & Vaa, T. (2009). "Handbook of Road Safety Measures". Elsevier Science.
- Golob, T. F. (2003). "Structural equation modeling for travel behavior research". Transportation Research Part B: Methodological. Vol. 37, No. 1, pp. 1–25.
- Haworth, N., Kowadlo, N., Tingvall, C. (2000). "Evaluation of Pre-Driver Education Program". Monash University Accident Research Centre Reports, Vol. 167, pp. 76.
- Hirsch, P., Maag, U., & Laberge-Nadeau, C. (2006). "The role of driver education in the licensing process in Quebec". Traffic Injury Prevention, Vol. 7, No. 2, pp. 130–142.
- Johnson, R., & Wichern, D. (2002). "Applied Multivariate Statistical Analysis (6th ed.)". Vol. 5, No. 8, Prentice hall, Upper Saddle River.
- Ker, K., Roberts, I., Collier, T., Beyer, F., Bunn, F., & Frost, C. (2005). "Post-licence driver education for the prevention of road traffic crashes: A systematic review of randomised controlled trials". Accident Analysis and Prevention, Vol. 37, No. 2, pp. 305–313. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aap.2004.09.004
- Kumfer, W., Liu, H., Wu, D., Wei, D., & Sama, S. (2017). "Development of a supplementary driver education tool for teenage drivers on rural roads". Safety Science, Vol. 98, pp. 136–144.
- L. Arbuckle, J. (2007). "Amos User’s Guide". SPSS Inc.
- Lonero, L. P. (2008). "Trends in Driver Education and Training". American Journal of Preventive Medicine. Vol. 35, No. 3, pp. S316–S323. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amepre.2008.06.023
- Mayhew, D. R., & Simpson, H. M. (2002). "The safety value of driver education and training". Injury Prevention, Vol. 8 (SUPPL. 2), pp. ii3-ii8.
- Mayhew, Daniel R. (2007). "Driver education and graduated licensing in North America: Past, present, and future". Journal of Safety Research, Vol. 38, No. 2, pp. 229–235. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsr.2007.03.001
- Nadimi, N., Sangdeh, A. K., & Amiri, A. M. (2020). "Deciding about the effective factors on improving public transit popularity among women in developing countries". Transportation Letters. pp. 1-9. https://doi.org/10.1080/19427867.2020.1801022
- Petzoldt, T., Weiß, T., Franke, T., Krems, J. F., & Bannert, M. (2013). "Can driver education be improved by computer based training of cognitive skills?". Accident Analysis and Prevention, Vol. 50, pp. 1185–1192. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aap.2012.09.016
- Rodwell, D., Hawkins, A., Haworth, N., Larue, G. S., Bates, L., & Filtness, A. (2018). "A mixed-methods study of driver education informed by the Goals for Driver Education: Do young drivers and educators agree on what was taught?". Safety Science, Vol. 108, pp. 140–148.
- Sadia, R., Bekhor, S., & Polus, A. (2018). "Structural equations modelling of drivers’ speed selection using environmental, driver, and risk factors". Accident Analysis and Prevention, Vol. 116, pp. 21–29.
- Shell, D. F., Newman, I. M., Córdova-Cazar, A. L., & Heese, J. M. (2015). "Driver education and teen crashes and traffic violations in the first two years of driving in a graduated licensing system". Accident Analysis and Prevention, Vol. 82, pp. 45–52.
- Thomas, J. R. V., & Jones, S. J. (2014). "Injuries to 15-19-Year olds in road traffic crashes: A cross sectional analysis of police crash data". Journal of Public Health (Germany), Vol. 22, No. 3, pp. 245–255.
- Zhao, X., Xu, W., Ma, J., Li, H., & Chen, Y. (2019). "An analysis of the relationship between driver characteristics and driving safety using structural equation models". Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour, Vol. 62, pp. 529–545. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.trf.2019.02.004
- Zong, F., Yu, P., Tang, J., & Sun, X. (2019). "Understanding parking decisions with structural equation modeling". Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and Its Applications, Vol. 523, pp. 408–417.